Monday, January 9, 2012

O_o Where ist thou bloody posteth?

Okay, so my old English is really bad. However, there is a good reason why I've not posted anything. I've forgotten too!

I did have this idea for a script. Its where those with Food Allergies get thousands of choices for foods no matter where they shop or eat that would naturally have food or drinks. Those without Food Allergies would have a very limited selection and would not know if what they were buying was necessarily suitable for them. Yep, this would be a reverse of what we face now. The problem is that this would be too hard to write in a script.

April: Script Frenzy!
Yes, I am participating.
Yes, I hope my sister can actually do the marathon Script-In session with me. I need her for the overnight part especially.
And Yes, I am writing a parody.

Alternate universe where people with food allergies have tons of special food in grocery stores, but those without allergies have a very poor selection to choose from. And within this universe, I have...

Two young teenagers witness a crime right after they ran away from home. They try to get the criminals caught and expose them to the police while at the same time, not exposing themselves and where they've gone.

It will be a movie inspired by...

Tim Burton, James Bond, Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Tomorrow People (UK kids sci-fi), Jackie Chan, Alice in Wonderland (Burton's), Monty Python's Holy Grail and specific TV episodes, Addam's Family movies and lastly, by Chas Addam's comics with Jackie Chan's martial arts thrown in for good measure.

The Plot:

Two young teenagers witness a crime right after they ran away from home. They try to get the criminals caught and expose them to the police while at the same time, not exposing themselves and where they've gone.





To this, I will add in Food allergies and might make it an alternative universe, but that is not finalized yet. It all depends on whether I can pull it off or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment